Thursday, April 29, 2010

need a little pick me up?


After the past two days of snow, I know I do. So enjoy more than a few pictures from my recent trip to the tulip (aka heaven) festival with Kim and the wee ones.

















Little miss attitude trying to avoid the camera.



Beautiful Kim and Elle Belle. Love them both.



How 'bout that little alfalfa tuft of hair on my child's head....pretty funny huh?







Obviously Beck didn't find the tulips as exhilerating as we did.


I have always loved me some tulips. They are a beautiful flower no doubt, but more importantly, they give me hope that winter won't last forever. Although right now, I'm hesitant to believe that.

5 comments:

Rachel W. said...

Karlee! Cute blog I saw it off Kirstens. Your little boy is so stinkin cute I can't believe how big he is already!! Love the flower pics they are so pretty.

CASEY & NICOLE said...

Karlee, you are getting so good with your camera! I love the tulip festival, it is always breathtaking to see!

Hafen Crew said...

I love the flowers, there's NOTHING like that here :(
Beck is so stinkin' cute. I love his alfalfa hair.

Heather said...

Beautiful pics! Tulips are one of my favorite. Oh spring. Where are you??

You've got to love the alfalfa tufts. So cute!

Annika said...

Pretty pictures. Good job with that camera!