Thursday, March 19, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

This is what I had for breakfast this morning! Oh, it was SO delicious.
I definitely pulled out the "pregnancy card" for this one.
And I didn't even feel guilty about it...
ok, maybe a little bit, but it was well worth it!
Thank you Dunford Bakery for making something so delectable,
and thank you husband for getting it for me.

13 comments:

Maryann said...

Yummy! Next time you should heat it up in the microwave for 10 sec. It's to die for!

Andrea Harper said...

Nice! Whenever I get pregnant, I just KNOW I'll be using the pregnancy card for everything. "Honey, you haven't brushed your hair in like 5 days" and I'll be like "DUDE.......
PREGNANT."

Amber said...

Those are my favorite! I think I might pick up a package of them tomorrow at Costco. You are a much better eater than me but that is probably why I look 5 times bigger than you!

Anonymous said...

YUM. I love Dunford donuts. You totally deserve to bust out the pregnancy card on a regular basis. :)

Ashley Hall said...

Those sound tasty. I think I'll pull out the "I'm nursing so I'm eating for two" card. Oh wait, I guess that doesn't justify me in eating donuts, does it?! Darnit!

Robyn Reynolds said...

The pregnancy card is the best. You need to use it up while you can. I know I used it plenty.

Kirsten said...

Yes! I love the pregnancy card! I am glad to see you have started using it already!

Calli Hayman said...

Yeah congrats on you being prego!! I haven't been on the computer in a while but i am so excited for you guys!!!

Heather said...

Oh my, my mouth is actually watering... a girl after my own heart :) When I am pregnant I am in LOVE with any baked good. I get the cake doughnuts at Harmons once a week! And definitely whip out that pregnancy card whenever! We so deserve it, the things we go through!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I have been out of the loop and just saw that your pregnant! Yay!!!! I am so excited for you. Life is about to get even better. Congrats!

Tonii said...

Well guess what I had for breakfast this morning? The best homemade cinnamon rolls in the WORLD!!! You guys are the best, thanks again!

Linds Forrest said...

Are you serious?! A consultation would be AWESOME!! Let me know where to call and seroiusly, that is so nice of you!! Where do I get a foam roller at?

Lauren said...

YEA! Congrats on being pregnant! Those donuts are the best, I wish I had the prego excuse:). You totally deserve it, being pregnant is so no easy task.