Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TV is taking over our lives

But...not necessarily in a bad way. You see our friendship with the Johnsons, Browns, and Andersons, can be attributed to our shared love for certain TV shows.

It all started out with this beloved show

We decided to get together every week to watch So You Think You Can Dance and to eat dinner.


Then, this show came back on

So of course we had to get together and watch this too.

Now, we must watch this
and this
and this
We are going to be seeing a lot of our dear friends this season! Its a good thing we love you guys, and that we have DVR :)


11 comments:

Heather said...

So I'm not alone!!! I love me some good tv shows, and so glad to hear there are others out there ;) I haven't watched 24 but if I wrote a list of my shows.... your jaw would drop! I know, sad, but after chasing a 15 month old all day that is my guilty pleasure!

Maryann said...

I could not be happier! Bring on the shows!!! It just means we get to see you guys more often. Love it. How in the world did we get by without DVR?

Ashlee said...

I love it. Aren't there just some great shows right now. YOu just need to add The BIggest Loser and American Idol to your list - that's what's set to record at my house!

Jake*Marci said...

I wish we could come and watch these shows with you too. I am so excited that 24 has started up again, it's one of my favorites.

Calli Hayman said...

-k- do you guys ever watch Heroes? Em and Jeff bought us the first two seaons and now we're hooked! Its awesome...you should borrow them if youre interested :o)

The Lichtie Family said...

I totally agree with Calli! Heros is the best. I love all your shows except for 24 (I just can't do the whole "Chole" thing...she sucks) and I never watch the Bachelor because my TV time is busy else where. And, I hear Lost thins season is fantastic. We DVR'd the one from last night, but haven't watched it yet. I'm totally excited!!

Sue said...

I'm sorry we dropped off the face of the earth for "The Office." We always seem to have something on Thursday nights. So instead I was wondering if I could join you for the "The Bachelor?" I'm so excited for the drama Deanna is going to create when she comes back. :-)

Ashlee said...

Post something new, DANG IT!! (Didn't that sound so Travis-esque?)

TLJ said...

Yeah, Tam and I love Jack Bauer, Hugo, Nigel Lithgoe, and Micheal in Scranton, we also love the docs at Chicago Memorial Hospital. But our passion for these shows has really started to test my diligence in school. Don't worry, like Jack I will always choose the better good!

The Runyons said...

Is anybody has Lost as I am with Lost? Is it just me or is my brain deteriorating much faster than I had previously thought!
Ok...don't answer that ;o)

A girl named Holly... said...

Karlee...I hate the bachelor...see my comment on Kim's blog about it.