I tried to tie a bow around Cooper since this was Travis' main present, but he wasn't having it and spent the next half an hour trying to get it off! Doesn't he look so cute in this picture? And I'm talking about Travis...not the dog :)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Happy Birthday to Travis!
I tried to tie a bow around Cooper since this was Travis' main present, but he wasn't having it and spent the next half an hour trying to get it off! Doesn't he look so cute in this picture? And I'm talking about Travis...not the dog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
They both look pretty darn cute. You seriously spoil the kid. It's crazy! The whole Uncle Buddy is because Jace could NEVER say Travis. He had the hardest time, so he just called him Buddy. So it's just kinda stuck. Like Jace never called Ryan by his name, it's always Ry Ry. Who knows, but whatever Jace says goes! Jace didn't start saying Travis until like 6 months ago, or maybe a little longer, but it's been Uncle Buddy since Jace was about 18 months.
Happy Birthday Travis! Can't wait to see you and your little dog! Maybe next time you won't ditch FHE! Just kidding! Hope your day was great!
Happy Birthday Travis! So much fun, I love your little puppy
Hi Karlee!!! I'm so glad you found me! How are you?
Other than the whole crutches situation, I'm doing great. Just working away!
P.S. happy birthday to your husband! ;) My husband turns 29 this year and he is freaking out. And I'm jealous you guys got a dog!
what a cute guy (your husband, not the dog)! isn't it AWESOME to be married to your best friend?!?!
Oh my, you gave in huh? Oh we can have a dog play date! Amiga loves puppies! Can't believe Hubby is 30better get working on those kids sometime SOONER rather than later. AND have you and Brendella come up with a date yet? You know exactly what I am talking about!
Well cute puppy anyway, good luck with that and the potty training. Love ya!
Happy Birthday!! I am so glad you are so happy and taken care of!!!
You are nice that you got him a dog...I would be too paranoid about pooping or peeing on the floor (the dog, not Steve). We need to keep in touch better...I miss our shakes, getting hit on by Marshall our Boston friend and late night talks about our crushes. I guess things have changed for the better now that we have husbands!! They are the best!!! Plus that way dumb guy I had a crush on is a weenie. I saw him lots at the U after I transfered and he pretty much sucks...guess I dodged a bullet there!
Sorry, I didnt realize I was signed in under my husband! It's just Haley
Oh it is all so fun, I miss you so much. I love your puppy, but what about a baby? You need one of those too. St. George sounds like fun. Maybe in a few years we can both move there.
Karlee! Yeah so glad we found each other! Did you get our invite? I hope you did. So you and your husband make a darling couple. I am so happy for you. Even though I don't know Travis, tell him happy birthday.
OH MY CUTE DOG KARLEE, SUCH A FUN B-DAY PRESENT!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN??
Hey Karlee!!! I am so ready!! I've had enough hahahha LOL I go in tomorrow to my dr. apt and I told paul i am taking my bags and makin them find a place for me. I'm due on wed, and so uncomfortable :) the nursery won't be 100% done til this Aug. we're movin to Philly for dental school so i don't want to bother painting and such until we're there in 3 months. so I'll post them then:)
Happy Birthday Travis! Cute little puppy, that is so much fun. Your post is so sweet, what a cute couple! :)
Post a Comment