the life of Travis and Karlee as told by Karlee
Don't you just love it! I love hearing Luke suck away at his hands, it makes me laugh!
that hat is a killer!! I can just see Trav bringing that home to him.
I love that cute smile! That hat is awesome too, I need one of the for Taylor right now we just got a bunch of snow.
That hat is adorable! LOVE it. AND his smile!
oh my gosh what a little cutie! I had a hat just like that for Casch at the same age! he is darling!
Cute! Cute! I love the hat! That is definitly his dad :) See ya in a few days
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't you just love it! I love hearing Luke suck away at his hands, it makes me laugh!
that hat is a killer!! I can just see Trav bringing that home to him.
I love that cute smile! That hat is awesome too, I need one of the for Taylor right now we just got a bunch of snow.
That hat is adorable! LOVE it. AND his smile!
oh my gosh what a little cutie! I had a hat just like that for Casch at the same age! he is darling!
Cute! Cute! I love the hat! That is definitly his dad :) See ya in a few days
Post a Comment