
This precious little girl was born yesterday to my best friend Kim. She is such a beautiful baby...looks just like her daddy and has the most dark, curly hair I've ever seen on a newborn. I found myself emotional all day as I sat waiting for the news that Ellie was here. It took me back to when Beck was born, and I was able to remember the amazing spirit that surrounds the birth of a child.

Doesn't look like she just gave birth did she?? Well there's more...this superwoman went through
36 (yes I said 36!) hours of labor
ALL NATURALE! Seriously, she rocked the whole thing. Her strength amazes me.


The beaming parents.
Kim and Clay, we couldn't be happier for you and can't wait for Beck and Ellie to fall in love.
And, I couldn't possibly do a post with out a picture of my little monkey now could I?!

1 comment:
ok we went and saw them yesterday and she looks amazing and Ellie is seriously stunning!
Post a Comment