Thanks to selling my old car and to my awesome husband who knew how much I wanted this...we are now the proud owners of the Canon Rebel T1i! I have wanted a SLR for awhile now and my friend told me about a fabulous package deal that Costco had going on, so pretty much my hands were tied :) I literally took the money from the guy we sold my car to, and went straight to Costco (ok..maybe it was the next day). That's how excited I was. I am completely overqhelmed with this thing though, so feel free to send any tips my way! I have always loved taking pictures, but I am quite ignorant when it comes to all the photography terms. I can't wait to learn about all the cool stuff this baby can do!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Christmas came early this year
Thanks to selling my old car and to my awesome husband who knew how much I wanted this...we are now the proud owners of the Canon Rebel T1i! I have wanted a SLR for awhile now and my friend told me about a fabulous package deal that Costco had going on, so pretty much my hands were tied :) I literally took the money from the guy we sold my car to, and went straight to Costco (ok..maybe it was the next day). That's how excited I was. I am completely overqhelmed with this thing though, so feel free to send any tips my way! I have always loved taking pictures, but I am quite ignorant when it comes to all the photography terms. I can't wait to learn about all the cool stuff this baby can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just imagine the number of cool new shoes I could have gotten with that money. You owe me!
I love you madly!
Travis
Um, I thought that money was going to Mom and Dad for storage purposes.
Ya! I am so excited for you! You will have to let me what you think!
Post a Comment