Ooo I just wanna smunch him (smunch - squish and munch at once). Don't you love how everything drowns him! I love the first few weeks when they just don't fit into anything! So stinkin cute!
Oh my, he is so adorable! Don't you just love to snuggle with him? It's the very best thing ever I think. Gage has those same tractor jammies! So cute. I loved hearing your labor story! I'm glad everything went great, soak in this time cuz it sure goes fast!!
Congrats! He's so cute! AND i saw your pics on Steph's blackbird blog! HI beautiful momma! Youre gorgeous and your little guy is freakin adorable!!! :o)
COngratulations! I loved reading your birth story. Maybe someday we'll meet the little guy. Maybe Beck and our little girl (I am due in three weeks) can go on a date together in 16 years...ha haha
12 comments:
Oh he is a babe!! Good job on making a cute baby!!
Congrats Karlee!! I'm so glad he is here and that both of you are safe and sound. I love his name and he is adorable.
kar, I love Beck already! Congratulations, momma!
He is so dang cute! It is kind of hard to believe your little guy is already here!
Ooo I just wanna smunch him (smunch - squish and munch at once). Don't you love how everything drowns him! I love the first few weeks when they just don't fit into anything! So stinkin cute!
He is adorable! Babies are the sweetest and best thing in the world!
Oh my, he is so adorable! Don't you just love to snuggle with him? It's the very best thing ever I think. Gage has those same tractor jammies! So cute. I loved hearing your labor story! I'm glad everything went great, soak in this time cuz it sure goes fast!!
what a stinkin cutie!
Congrats! He's so cute! AND i saw your pics on Steph's blackbird blog! HI beautiful momma! Youre gorgeous and your little guy is freakin adorable!!! :o)
COngratulations! I loved reading your birth story. Maybe someday we'll meet the little guy. Maybe Beck and our little girl (I am due in three weeks) can go on a date together in 16 years...ha haha
Wow, he is seriously such a beautiful baby! Congrats! I am sure you are just so in love. Let life begin. Being a mom is the best ever!
Congrats! HE is so dang cute!! Enjoy while they are little a still cuddle with you! it goes away fast!!
Post a Comment