
Oh man. I knew that Travis was going to be an incredible dad, but what I didnt' know was how much my love for him would grow while watching him embrace fatherhood. I'm amazed at how natural it seems to be for him. He's not scared of changing Beck's diapers, changing his tiny clothes, or knowing how to put him to sleep at night. He has slipped into his role ever so easily, and I am more in love with him everyday.
4 comments:
that has to be my favorite part of motherhood: watching my husband become a daddy. And it just gets better! He's adorable, Kar, and I can't wait to meet him!
So cute...but was there ever any doubt that you two would have a cute baby!
Of course he's not scared to change diapers he started doing it when he was 7! Your baby is just too cute and I'm glad he's gaining weight! Enjoy the calm and happy baby who sleeps ;)
Karlee seriously he is beautiful! I am so glad I got to see him in person the other night. You both look great. Lets meet up for "planned" this time!
Post a Comment