Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 years and a baby later...

And I am more in love than ever with this guy!

It was our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday (yea, I'm a little slow). Thanks to my parents, we got to our first evening out sans baby! We went to a delicious little middle eastern restaurant called Mazza...good food, quaint ambiance, and of course quality time with my husband.

I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He makes me laugh all the time, is always putting my needs before his, and shows his love for me constantly. He's perfect for me and I love spending every day with him by my side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Mazza is sooooo good.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad you guys had a fun night together!

Scott & Annie said...

Congratulations on everything! Beck is so handsome!