Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Pictures

We got family pictures taken with the Turners a couple weeks ago. I think they turned out really good! A family friend of theirs took them at Gardner Village and she did awesome! So here's some of my favorites....

The whole bunch
Ryan, Marissa, Chance and Logan
Bryan, Ashlee, Jace and Cole....if you only could have seen this kid during this shoot...dancing and singing all over the place...finally we got him to smile "normal" in a couple! He's so stinkin cute!
Dallin, Joslyn and soon to be baby Jayden


Crazy sibling picture




13 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Hey Turners! It's the Tucketts! Cute pics, you guys are super photogenic! Why wasn't Cooper in them? Anyways, I saw your blog on Shanna's and wanted to say hi to my buddy!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh those pics are great!!! You guys are a good lookin' bunch! It must be the Turner genes...lol

Kristin said...

Too cute! You look so pretty! Way to go Travis.

Ashlee said...

Your's and Travis' pictures turned out so cute! I love the ones of you leaning against the green house. (I wish Bry and I did ours over there!) I think our big family picture turned out awesome!! (surprisingly) :)

Linds Forrest said...

All those pictures are so cute!! You both look really good in your couple shot! Your red walls looks so awesome!! Good job!

TURNER TALES said...

Cute pictures of a cute family!! I Love the crazy family one - you always have to have one of those in there!! What's a girl gotta do to get some of those!!?? xoxo!!

The Runyons said...

Awesome pictures! You're gorgeous and man - you married a studly good looking guy! Love to you both!

Liz said...

Way cute pic's! You look great.

Lindsay Kay said...

Fabulous pictures! You both look great!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. You look beautiful!! Love your hair!

Lindsay said...

The pictures turned out really nice! I love the ones of you and your hubby. You look gorgeous by the way!!

The Lichtie Family said...

Cute pics! Lunch was fun...it was so good to catch up! Let's do it again soon. p.s. love the kitchen color!

The Howards said...

Fun family photos! I'm glad you posted them so we could all see. Aren't the little kids so cute?