I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this sweet, little babe with strawberry hair and chubby cheeks belongs to my baby sis. Mr. Henry made his entrance almost a week early (mama was thrilled!) and Ali has made the transition to motherhood look easy peasy.
It's been fun for me to put on my "big sister" pants as Al has called me with questions like "He slept for 6 hours last night...is that ok?" Umm, heck yes it is! Its glorious. Or "How long is nursing going to hurt?" Sorry sis, its going to be a couple weeks. Even if its just answering random first-time mom questions, I feel like I'm starting to pay her back a little bit from the weeks that she helped watch my kids (which she did while working, going to school AND being great with child!).
Congrats to you guys, Al and Mike! Henry is darling and you two make wonderful parents :)



4 comments:
a) That yawning picture is SO cute. I want to see him in real life!
b) He slept for 6 hours already? Don't tell me that. We are working on getting Mr. C to sleep for longer that an hour in his co-sleeper. :) Maybe a 6-hour stretch is in our future!
YEAH!!!
SO cute!! Tell her a big congratulations from me and Kyler!
and you never even act annoyed at my millions of phone calls/texts every day :) best sister ever.
ps. Heather if you see this, thanks so much! :)
Post a Comment