Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beck has something he wants to show you



Can't see it? That's probably because he wasn't being too cooperative. Here's a better look at what he's supposed to be showing off:



His baby sister!


This pregancy so far in numbers....


17- weeks current gestation

2nd trimester

23- of March, due date

5- pregnancy tests I took before I finally got a +

4- days late when the + showed up

1- days it took for me to start feeling sick (lucky me)

0- times I threw up. Much better than with the 1st.

2.5- years apart these two will be

3- average number of times I get up in the night to pee

10- weeks along before we told our families

16- weeks along before we told everyone else (that's the way to do it, it's gone so fast already!)

o- pounds I've gained so far (we're hoping to keep that number much lower than the 1st time around)


We couldn't be more thrilled to be adding a little lady to our family!





8 comments:

Kim & Clay said...

First of all, I can't wait to meet the little miss, as I have said before.

Second of all, you haven't gained any weight? What are you, dieting? That is crazy business. And you might get some hate comments here. Or none, because people will be in a jealous rage. Luckily, we are too good of friends for that.

Beesley Family said...

Congrats! We will have babies right by each other again. That is not fair that you haven't gain any weight. I gained 3 pounds in one week!

I'm excited for you to have a girl!

The Turners said...

Congrats again! Beck will be a great big brother. So excited to have another little girl in the fam!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

zero lbs, lucky! I think I had already put on atleast 15 by this time with my 2nd... PS so when someone made that silly comment awhile back about you being prego you really were:) you little sneak LOL so exciting!!! CONGRATS

Annika said...

What, no weight!?! I hate you! I packed on 35 lbs. with both my kids! You stink! But I love ya anyway and can't wait to meet the little miss!

Jessica Adams said...

Just wanted to remind you that we LOVE YOU!

Karlee Turner said...

Oh you guys, if you only knew how much I gained with Beck, you'd be like "Oh, it's good she's slowing down this time!" Seriously, I have 5 mos to put the weight on, and trust me, it'll definitely come! (Especially once I start the lovely water retention)

Bec and Ryan said...

hip hip hooray!!!!! After I read the post about you having a good excuse not to run...yep, I only get around to blog stalking every once in a while...I quickly scrolled down to see the good news. Congrats to you and Travis! And a little lady...she is going to have Travis wrapped around her little finger in no time. I am so happy for your little family. And good job to Travis on the running. Your time will come and you will LOVE it when you are able to get back out there again. :)