Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy birthday to our favorite person


Last week we celebrated Trav's birthday. He just happens to be the best husband and father and for that, we sure are glad he was born!




Now seems like the perfect time to give a little shout out to my man and tell him how proud I am of him. Our families put together a biggest loser contest back in January and it was awesome to have so many people in on a health quest together. Trav completely dominated and lost 50 lbs! Seriously, this guy's motivation and determination is inspiring. Of course he looks fabulous, but more importanly he feels fabulous and I love knowing how much good he is doing for his body. He's been exercising like crazy, and has turned into even more of a health nut than me! We got him a road bike for his birthday...he looks good on it huh? Love me a guy in spandex...well, just this guy :)

Trav, I hope you felt loved on your special day!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Wow, he looks incredibly skinny in that whole spandex getup! Way to go, Trav! I am so proud of you, and you look amazing!!