Monday, December 6, 2010

puppy love


Oh, If you only knew how much this boy idolizes Cooper. After all, "Pu per" was his first word following "mama" and "dada." I hope one day the puppy can reciprocate the feelings, for now he simply tolerates moments like these.

Little B has been obsessed with the puppy's food for awhile now. We're talking b-line to the dishes as soon as he recognizes he's within crawling distance, and then squealing and picking up the pace when he realizes we're onto him. I usually keep it up on the counter when little man is awake, but the past few days he seemed to not be so interested in it, so I've been leaving it down. 1st mistake.

I went to the bathroom and left him alone playing with his toys in the family room for two seconds. 2nd mistake. From the bathroom I hear him throwing little somethings in the kitchen and walk out to see this:

Sweet boy trying to feed his puppy. My first reaction was to tell him "No! Ca Ca, we don't play with the puppy's food!" But then I recognized the adorable moment and whipped out the camera.





I should have stopped there, because then buddy boy decided he needed to try the puppy's food.




He may or may not have just shoved a piece of dog food in his mouth! I pretty much dropped the camera to barely fish it out of his mouth in time. Nasty!

I absolutely love seeing B adore his puppy. He gets so excited whenever Coop comes into the room. One of my favorite things lately is that B has started to pat for Coop to come to him- he pats the side of his crib, his chubby thigh, or my back. It's darling!



6 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

ohh he is soooo cute!
i LOVE those pictures!!!

TURNER TALES said...

Oh what a cute little boy you have!! I loved all the cute pictures of him too!! Hopefully they will always be good friends!!

Ashlee said...

Great shots. So cute to see him loving his puppy.

Annika said...

Banks has eaten SO much dog food in his short life it is disgusting! I was SO glad when that phase was over!

Darling photos!

Maryann said...

SO cute. Oh great. Now I want a dog.

The Turners said...

These pics are adorable! It reminds me of a little someone I know very well ;) You really are quite amazing with a camera Karlee!