
It's official- our home is christmasfied! I actually talked Trav into letting me get out all the ornaments, glitter, and stars 3 whole days before Dec. 1st...AND he even made me a wonderful Christmas playlist while I was decorating away. What a man, huh?!
This year, in order to accomodate a certain one-year-old who doesn't quite get the concept of leaving the "balls" on the tree, we set our tree up on our end table. Just out of reach of buddy boy's chubby hands.
I can already tell that this season is going to be 10x better with little B around. He loves the lights, loves all the ornaments (of course, because they look like a ball), loves the snow, and he's actually going to understand a little of what's going on this year!
2 comments:
I'm sure it looks so pretty, I love christmas. Whit had fun decorating the christmas tree with me... All the balls and bells are on the bottom half!
Oh, you just wait. Kids MAKE Chrsitmas!!!
Post a Comment