Sunday, January 17, 2010

I like winter??

{cabin off the trail in Millcreek canyon}
I know it sounds crazy,
especially coming from Mrs. Anti-Winter,
but I may acutally be turning over a new leaf.


We set off to go snowshoeing this weekend.
The trail ended up being so packed down that we didn't need the snowshoes.








Why is it that I have never before considered hiking in the snow?
It was gorgeous and made my butt sore...
my two favorite things about hiking.
And now I'm acutally looking forward to the next snowstorm.

6 comments:

Carly said...

My mom and aunts did that particular trail the other day. So pretty! I wish I could have gone too!

Kim & Clay said...

I LOVE snowshoeing too! Let's go together soon. I will leave the munchkin at my mom's. PS - when are you going to post that picture of Beck in a tie? I need to see the big version - my screen is too small!

Hafen Crew said...

I love that pic of the cabin, I want a copy! please :) plus cute pic of the two of you!

Calli Hayman said...

Amen! I love winter and hiking in the snow too! Next you should try snow boarding!! :o)

Heidi said...

I actually feel the same, which is totally out of character for me. Though I haven't done any winter sports (due to the 33 week pregnancy factor), I have loved it this year. It's so beautiful and I can't wait for it to snow again!

P.S. you look great and your baby is darling!

Annika said...

Love the new posts. You will absolutely adore photoshop!!! I can't get enough of it, but I spend way to much time on it.