We headed up to Park City last weekend to celebrate the 4th of July! I absolutely love Park City! We spent our time shopping at the outlets (pretty much all for the bebe...this was the first time I didn't even look for anything for myself. Probably because nothing would fit...), riding the Alpine Slide and Coaster (everyone but me...I watched), playing volleyball in the pool, eating at Baja Cantina (Finally satisfied my craving for Mexican food that I've had for a couple weeks!), a visit to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and watching the amazing fireworks show right outside our condo!Monday, July 6, 2009
4th of July in Park City
We headed up to Park City last weekend to celebrate the 4th of July! I absolutely love Park City! We spent our time shopping at the outlets (pretty much all for the bebe...this was the first time I didn't even look for anything for myself. Probably because nothing would fit...), riding the Alpine Slide and Coaster (everyone but me...I watched), playing volleyball in the pool, eating at Baja Cantina (Finally satisfied my craving for Mexican food that I've had for a couple weeks!), a visit to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and watching the amazing fireworks show right outside our condo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You made one heck of a drive to WENDOVER to set off some fireworks even when it still wouldn't be legal! ;)
Fun! You are the cutest pregnant chick out there! I just MIGHT hold that against you when I am pregnant....
:)
Post a Comment