
The delicious goodies of course! I just finished making these, and let me just tell you that they are sooo yummy! A little time intensive, but relatively easy (I did it, so you know it can't be too complicated), and definitely worth the effort. I'm going to add in a little more peppermint extract next time, and I skipped the freezing step after you roll out the dough (I just froze them after I cut out the cookies) and they turned out just fine. Just FYI in case any of you want to make these, and trust me, you do!
14 comments:
I'm so jealous of people who can DO stuff. I'm so inept in the kitchen. And when I say that, I'm not like everyone else that says it. Because 90% of all chicks say that, and they are totally capable of making....cookies lets say. Ask anyone, I can't even do that. Seriously, I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT.....my poor husband
Oh those look DELICIOUS!! I definitely am going to try those bad boys!! Way to go!
YUM!
YUM! I can't wait to make those - thanks for sharing!!
Those look amazing! I am so making those :)
Look at you, domestic goddess!! I am so impressed. Send me the recipe - they look Delish!
mmmmmmmmmmmm...those look delicious! gonna have to try those. thanks for sharing!
RECIPE, PLEASE???
Also, I'd love to see you....8013862643
Hi! I am excited to make those little patties. And I was hoping we'd meet up for Christmas this year to exchange gifts! Should we draw names like last time or no? Who all would come do you think? I can do it this weekend, I just have to find out if Clay's work party is Fri or Sat. I also have work off from the 24th-5th of Jan so if we have to do it after Christmas those times would work.
I am hear to say that those cookies were DELICIOUS! The cookies you set aside for you and Travis but left at my house may or may not be gone.
These look SO tasty! I am dying for a bite!! PLus they look pretty fancy pants! Nice job!!
I know what I want for Christmas. They look like those white chocolate covered oreos that they only have at Christmas time. Yummmm! Hope to see you this Christmas!
Girl, I am going to try and make those this weekend. How hard where they? Any tips? email me if it is easier... lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com
Oh no, you shouldn't have done that. But they look too good not to make. Thank you! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment