Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Newest Little Nephew!

JAIDEN RANDALL TURNER
Dal and Joss had their first little boy on Friday! He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 19" long...he's so small! Joss luckily had a fairly easy labor with no complications and is doing fabulous! She really is so awesome and looks like she could do it all again tomorrow (not that she would want to!). Both parents are beaming and it is so fun to see them so excited. Jaiden is adorable and we already love him like crazy! Congrats again guys!

Here he is!
He wasn't a big fan of us unwrapping him, but we had to see his little body and BIG feet!
Aunt Ashlee
Me and the little nino...he has the cutest blonde hair!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah for them! I bet they are pretty tired. His feet are HUGE. They look so cute on his little body.

The Runyons said...

Thanks so much for the darling close ups of little Jaiden. He is so cute. I can tell you love babies! Maybe this will help get Travis a bit more ready! Isn't it your birthday soon???? Hmmm! Didn't you give him a puppy? Surely Travis won't want to disappoint you :o) (Sorry Travis, bugging Jared & Sjanna isn't working for me so I have to try bugging someone else - lucky you).
Karlee you look like such a natural with little Jaiden :o)

Hafen Crew said...

I love your dark dark hair. It is so stinkin' cute. You have another cute nephew! When are you going to have a cute baby?

Kambria said...

Yay I am so glad that you guys have a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you. Hope you guys are doing well.

Kim & Clay said...

I miss you too! I will call you soon. Some one has a bday coming up--what are your plans? I'd love to see you Friday if possible!