Yes, its true, the So You Think You Can Dance Tour is coming to Utah!! It's about time, I've only waited 3 years for this, each time getting my hopes dashed when Utah wasn't on the tour list. I must be living right this year. I can't even tell you my excitement when I looked online and saw "West Valley City, UT...Sept 23rd"! Anyone else share in my enthusiam for this blessed event??Also, something else to look forward to....My little brother gets home from his mission in 2 1/2 weeks!! I can't wait! He's never met Travis, so I'm really excited for them to meet and get to know each other.
(And just so there's no confusion, I'm definitely more excited for Michael to get home than for the So You Think You Can Dance Tour, just in case you were wondering)
3 comments:
I bet Travis can't wait either!
I hope you get to go. Just leave the big guy at home and hit the show with some friends. Have a good time!
HI!!! I didn't even know that you got married:( I just happened upon your blog one day. You look gorgeous! I am adding you to my blog okay! p.s. your hubby is cute
Ahhhh! I love people that love So You Think You Can Dance. :-) Did you get tickets? I am going with a friend and we are soooo excited. We LOVE watching SYTYCD and we were pumped when we heard they were coming to UT.
Post a Comment