Sunday, January 20, 2008
Our parents that we love
I just had to give a little shout out to awesome parents and in-laws. I have always known I have had the greatest parents, and before I got married I always heard horror in-law stories and it made me a little nervous. I mean come on, if you don't like your in-laws what can you really do? All I have to say is that I totally lucked out in the in-law department! Travis' parents and siblings are so awesome and I am so glad that I married into such a wonderful family. I'm always excited to see them and I feel so fortunate! Travis' parents were having a sleepover on Saturday with his two little nephews and we went over to see them for a bit. They are so fun and adorable..I just love them. Here's a few pics from that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment